Friday, October 21, 2011

Why should I blog?


Before blogging, we need to have a reason to blog. Why am I doing this? What is my goal? What is my desired outcome? Many of us may be blogging for no reason. And that's the problem. When we do not have a reason, are we not just wasting our precious time? One reason people blog is a passion they have for a certain interest. Another would be to create an online diary and write about what he or she has gone through that day. However, some people create blogs just to take up the best sub-domains and later sell their blogs to other people. Well, I truly hope you're not doing that. So, back to the main point, use a sheet of paper to list down your aim of the blog and what you are going to write about. Only when you are very sure that you're target is practical and realistic, should you start a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment